Tenant Insurance

Could you afford to replace the contents of your rental property?

Get a quote

Why do you need Tenant Insurance?

Whilst it's not a legal requirement when you rent a property, it's worth considering protecting your belongings in the event they are damaged, destroyed or stolen.  

If you are renting a furnished property, it is the landlords responsibility to insure their contents. However, you will have a liability under your tenancy agreement for any damage you cause to your landlord's property or belongings too.

Overestimate the value of your contents and you may be paying for more cover than you need. Underestimate and you may not have enough. As a rule, picking up your home and shaking it - everything that falls out is covered by your contents. We can advise you on how to calculate how much cover you need.

What we'll cover

  • Up to £35,000 to cover your belongings
  • Up to £2 million liability cover as the occupier  
  • Up to £5,000 of home working equipment
  • Accidental damage available

What isn't covered

  • Damage that naturally and inevitably occurs as a result of normal wear or ageing
  • Any part of the building, as this belongs to your Landlord
  • Any belonging that belong to your landlord, sunch as furniture or kitchen appliances 
  • Incidents that occurred / were caused before the policy started

Why choose us?

  • Flexible start dates

    We can hold the policy for up to 90 days until you are ready to move. 

  • Guaranteed premiums

    We guarantee their premiums for 30 days.

  • Comprehensive advice

    We can provide professional advice and support on all of our insurance products.


We are rated Excellent on Trustpilot Trustpilot

Get an instant quote online today

Get a quote